All of our flowers, bouquets and arrangements are individually crafted from the
freshest blooms. While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented
in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists
may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater
quality, appearance and value.
Our florist delivered flowers and arrangements are personally hand delivered by
our local florists. Vase are for the purpose of photographs only but can be purchased
separately where necessary.
General information regarding flower deliveries:
1. Worldwide deliveries start from 10am until late afternoon or early evening. Requests to deliver early morning or late evening will not be accepted.
2. Florists cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
3. Florists always need a local home, work or mobile phone number(s). International mobile phone numbers are welcomed as a 2nd choice.
4. There may be times or occasions when the florist may call the recipient in order to arrange the delivery.
5. Delivery may be delayed if the address provided is incomplete or the phone number is not correct.
6. Deliveries to hotels, hospitals, businesses, schools and other non-residential buildings are guaranteed to the reception only.
7. Deliveries to cemeteries, harbours/ships and military bases are not guaranteed. It is better to place an enquiry by email beforehand.
8. If the recipient is not at home, the florist will leave a calling card at the door for the recipient to arrange pick-up.
9. Please ensure that the recipients are not away on holiday. The florist experiences wastages so orders cannot be cancelled.